Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Reading response

Once at Mahia with dad, mum, me (of course), my dad’s friend Darrell, his son Liam and his sister Anna, Liam and I  went far out from the shore. Then Liam said ‘’Ouch!‘’ so I said ‘’Let’s go back.”
“Okay” said Liam.
THEN we started fishing. Around 5 minutes later a MASSIVE jellyfish appeared out of the blue! Me and Liam jumped back.  Mum, Dad and Darrell told us all to get out of the water.  Mum was moving pretty quickly!
Darrell used a boogie board to scoop up the jellyfish – its body covered the whole board and was a yellow-orange colour.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that! I think they were all dead jellyfish that got washed in after a big storm out at sea, but they were certainly huge and I wasn't sticking around out in that bay to see if they were alive or not! - Mum/Mrs C

    ReplyDelete